Blu-ray DVD Copy
Blu-Ray DVD Copy leads you to the free world to enjoy blu-ray video on your DVD player. Obviously blu-ray to DVD means that it's the kind of software which converts and copys plentfy movies to your DVD player from blu-ray DVD.
Blu-Ray DVD Copy is very easy to use, just a few clicks to copy Blu-Ray DVD to general DVD with fast speed. Now you can backup your Blu-Ray DVD movie to DVD-9 and DVD-5.
The quality of movies after clone and copy is nearly as high as the original blu-ray DVD relying on 1:1 copy mode. You can enjoy event movie on your own DVD with high definition on your existing DVD player.
With Blu-ray DVD Copy, you can watch HD movies on your common DVD players without expensive blu-ray players, saving much money for you. Perfect quality will be completely the same as the blu-ray movie.
|Free Trial||Order Now|
Blu-Ray Copy Key features:
- Decrypt blu-ray disks (BD).
- Copies a Blu-ray movie to a DVD movie and saves it on the harddisk drive
- Copy/burn blu-ray disks to common blank DVDs.
- Compresses the harddisk Blu-ray movie to a DVD
- Supports for all DVD players and DVD software player
- With only one click, you can compress a Blu-ray movie to one AVCHD DVD-R/RW or DVD-R/RWs, which has a better video and audio effect.
- “1:1 copy” can perfectly copy a Blu-ray movie to DVDs without any compress or quality loss.
- No safety hazard, small installing size.
- Lifetime technical support and upgrade.
- Shut down the computer automatically after finished.
- OS:Win2000/2003/XP, Windows Vista, ( Except Vista 64-bit,Windows7 64-bit)
- Processor:1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- RAM:512MB memory or above
- Drive:supporting blu-ray disks
Tags: Blu-ray copy, Blu-ray movie to DVD, Blu-ray to DVD, convert Blu-ray to DVD, copy Blu-ray, copy Blu-ray to DVD, free blu-ray copy software
Step1. Download Blu-ray DVD Copy and install and run the program, and you will see the following user interface:
Step2. Click to add a blu-ray disk (BD) or DVD.
Step3. Click the button to choose the detailed settings for the software. "General" Option in "Settings".
In the "General" option, you can set your favorite name to your disk in the "Title" option. In the "After finished", you can select an after-done option for your computer, for example, the computer will be automatically shut down if you have selected the option of “shut down”. Then, click "OK" to confirm your settings.
Step4. "Burning" Option in "Settings".
In this option, you can set your favorite name to the disk, so that you can remember and find it as soon as possible. Moreover, you can select the drive you want to use if you have more than one drives.
Step5. start copying.
Click the button to start copying the disk information to the computer.
Now Order 15% OFF
Note: Only by this "Buy Now" link, can you get the 15% discount.